About FUJIFILM Business Innovation Malaysia
FUJIFILM Business Innovation Malaysia is committed to continue offering innovations to businesses globally to help maximize their organizational strengths. We have pioneered numerous technologies and accumulated expertise since our establishment as Fuji Xerox Malaysia in 1966, to build an environment that encourages the use of one’s creativity by effectively adopting information and knowledge. As a U.S. 9-billion-dollar enterprise with approximately 40,000 employees globally, our portfolio includes conducting R&D, manufacturing and sales of world-class multifunction printers, production printers and IT solutions, as well as business process outsourcing services.
On April 1, 2021, FUJIFILM Business Innovation Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd., Malaysia Operations changed its name from Fuji Xerox Asia Pacific Pte Ltd, Malaysia Operations to a name that embodies its commitment to continue as a company that always pursues business innovation.
We will use leading-edge, proprietary technologies to provide top-quality products and services that contribute to the advancement of culture, science, technology and industry, as well as improved health and environmental protection in society. Our overarching aim is to help enhance the quality of life of people worldwide.
We will create new value by integrating our distinctive and leading-edge technologies as well as turning out proprietary technologies to continue providing top-quality products and services that cultivate customer trust and satisfaction.
Through these efforts we will transcend past boundaries of “Imaging and Information” to advance the development of culture, science, technology and industry across society and furthermore improve human health and protect the environment.
Our new corporate philosophy is based on the recognition that our mission, through our sustained corporate activities, is to significantly contribute to the realisation of a society in which all people across the world can lead lives that are abundant in spiritual as well as material wealth with a sense of fulfillment and satisfaction.
Anchored by an open, fair and clear corporate culture and with leading-edge, proprietary technologies, Fujifilm is determined to remain a leading company by boldly taking up the challenge of developing new products and creating new value.
We will create an open, fair and clear workplace culture that allows us to discern objective facts in a sincere and straightforward manner, make rational decisions, and continuously take on challenges with courage.
With this corporate culture, we will further hone our leading-edge, proprietary technologies and develop innovative products and services that gain customer trust and provide satisfaction to remain a vigorous company, consistently creating new value and exercising pioneering leadership.
Fujifilm Group Charter for Corporate Behavior and Code of Conduct
We established the Fujifilm Group Charter of Corporate Behavior and the Code of Conduct to instill the spirit of our corporate philosophy and vision into every Group employee in Japan and abroad. The establishment and revision of this Charter for Corporate Behavior and Code of Conduct shall be decided by the ESG Committee of FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation, and reported to it's board of directors.
With the Fujifilm Group’s corporate philosophy and vision overarching all the group companies including FUJIFILM Business Innovation, our mission represents why we exist and what values we can offer to our customers and society.
Driving Business Innovation
This mission embodies our commitment to continuously innovate and extend new frontiers that help businesses grow. We do this by;
- Providing outstanding products, services and solutions
- Optimizing customer’s business processes across all work environments
- Implementing workflows that enable effective sharing of information and knowledge, thus allowing customer to further leverage on their organizational strengths
- FUJIFILM Business Innovation global employees: 37,0371
- FUJIFILM Business Innovation Malaysia employees: 6172
- Strengths in: Innovation, Technology, Customer Service, Sustainability
- ISO 90013 since 1997
- ISO 140014 certified in 2003
1. As of April 2021.
2. As of April 2021.
3. ISO 9001: 2015 specifies requirements for a quality management system (QMS). Organizations use the standard to demonstrate the ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and regulatory requirements.
4. ISO 14001:2015 requires environmental management to be more prominent within the organization’s strategic direction, a greater commitment from leadership, the implementation of proactive initiatives to protect the environment from harm and degradation, such as sustainable resource use and climate change mitigation, focus on life-cycle from development to end-of-life of the products and identifying interested parties that can either affect, be affected by, or perceive itself to be affected by an organisation’s decision or activity.
Corporate Profile 2021
- File Size:
- 736.65 KB
- Document Type:
- Portable Document Format